Translation of Academic Credentials

Translation of Academic Credentials
  • October 1, 2020

Many organizations offering credential evaluation, such as WES and ICAS, require English translation of your educational documents: certificates of secondary education, diplomas, academic transcripts, vocational training certificates, and others.

Translations must be done by the language professionals in accordance with a specific set of requirements. If you want your credential evaluation process to go smoothly, all translations must be highly accurate and meet the necessary criteria.

Choose your translator wisely: carefully read the reviews left by previous clients and don’t hesitate to ask your translator about some aspects of the process. Good luck!

Ekaterina Li

I am an experienced Russian translator certified by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). My areas of expertise include law, marketing, business, education, and general translation. Other language pairs I work with are Russian to English, German to Russian, Russian to German, and English to German.